Catering - Dinner Menu
Our dinner selections include an appetizer, salad, bread with butter, potato or rice, seasonal vegetable, and a dessert selection. With fare like this it’s hard to imagine leaving the farm feeling hungry! Contact our Events Coordinator at (269) 962-1255
to inquire about adding an herbal craft to your special event.
Chef Elsie has whipped up a variety of selections that include (one per event):
- Honey-Roasted Chicken Breast: Our plump, juicy chicken breasts oven-roasted in a delicious sauce of honey, curry, Dijon mustard, mango chutney, and currants. $29
- Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom and Red Wine Sauce: Chef Elsie has prepared tenderloin of beef rubbed with a blend of special herbs and roasted to perfection with a
sauce of delicious mushrooms and red wine. $38
- Herbes de Provence Baked Salmon: Guests will enjoy Chef Elsie's fresh salmon rubbed with special herbs and lemon-herbed butter, served with a cucumber, red onion and cilantro salsa. $31
- Loin of Pork: Chef Elsie has lovingly prepared a loin of pork rubbed with a special herb blend, roasted to perfection and accompanied by red currant jelly and rosemary sauce. $31
- Asparagus with smoked salmon and Gribiche Sauce
- Gruyere-Onion-Bacon Tart
- Bruschetta with Goat Cheese
- Hot Artichoke Dip with Toast Points
- Shrimp Cocktail (add $2 per guest)
- Baby Spinach Salad with raspberries, grapes, red onions, roasted almonds, mango and blue cheese with our own raspberry vinaigrette.
- Belgian Endive and Roquefort Cheese with walnuts, Italian flat leaf parsley and walnut vinaigrette.
- Seasonal Salad prepared with Romaine lettuce, nuts, cheese and seasonal vegetables drizzled with our homemade herbal dressing.
- Caprice Salad with fresh Roma tomatoes and mozzarella, and basil leaves drizzled with extra virgin olive oil vinaigrette.
Potato and Rice Selections
- Herbed Mashed Potatoes
- Herbed Oven-Roasted red skins with
lemon butter and parsley
- Potatoes A’ Gratin,
a Southern Exposure favorite
- Wild rice blend
- Couscous with toasted pine nuts
- Chef Elsie’s Crème Brulée
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Torte
- Chocolate Walnut Surprise Pie
- Southern Exposure’s Napoleon
On-site catering is for groups of 15 or more. Although we know that it is difficult to choose from so many delectable choices, we ask that you choose one set off the catering menu for all guests in your party to ensure fast service and minimal cost. (For example, all guests at a catered dinner would enjoy the same appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert.)
An 18% gratuity and 6% tax will be added to your final bill. After enjoying your meal, we offer our guests an optional herbal craft and gift making class to take home as a personalized memento of their visit to the farm.
Our facilities are available for your special events with our on-site catering service. Due to health and liability concerns, only food prepared in our commercial kitchens may be served in our facilities. For more information, please contact our Events Coordinator at (269) 962-1255.
More catering options:
For more information, please call (269) 962-1255. Thank you!